PROFESSIONAL, LEGAL AND ETHICAL PRINCIPLES OF MEDICAL PRACTICE
(10 CME Credit Hours Granted to the Participants by the UAE Ministry of Health)
The CME Department Certifies that
The event titled “THE 3RD ARAB CONFERENCE ON MEDICAL LIABILITY "PROFESSIONAL, LEGAL AND ETHICAL PRINCIPLES OF MEDICAL PRACTICE"” is accredited as follow
- The CME Department should be consulted for Lecturer/s credits; while program and session’s chair person would get 2.0 credit hours for chairing any session
- Each participant MUST claim only those credit hours that he / she actually spent in the activity.
- The organizing Committee takes responsibility for the content, quality and scientific integrity of this CME activity.
- This certificate does not allow using the MOH Logo unless you get an official permission.
- It is not allowed to mention or print any product or drug name on the certificates along with the MOH approval letter.
- You need to submit the registration attendance sheet -in and out - with a copy of the original certificate.
- In case of advertising for the event, please contact Organization, Licensing and Advertising Department.